To book the SAAQ knowledge exam in Quebec, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the SAAQ website: Go to the SAAQ website at www.saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/ and navigate to the “Driver’s Licence” section.
- Click on “Knowledge Test”: Under the “Driver’s Licence” section, click on “Knowledge Test” to access the information about the test and how to book it.
- Provide information: You will need to provide information such as your driver’s license number and personal details to verify your identity.
- Select a date and time: You will then be able to choose a date and time for your exam. The available dates and times will depend on the availability at your chosen SAAQ service centre.
- Pay for the exam: You will need to pay for the knowledge test when you book it. The fee can be paid online or in-person at the SAAQ service centre.
- Confirm your booking: Once you have selected a date and time and paid for the exam, you will receive a confirmation of your booking by email.
It’s important to note that you must arrive at the SAAQ service centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time of your exam and bring the required identification documents with you. If you do not show up for your exam, or if you are late, you may need to pay a fee to reschedule your appointment.