SAAQ (Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec) is responsible for issuing driver’s licenses in the province of Quebec, Canada. To book a road exam with SAAQ, follow these steps:
- Visit the SAAQ website at https://saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/ and click on the “Online services” tab.
- From the list of available services, select “Road test appointment”.
- If you have already created an online account with SAAQ, enter your login credentials and proceed to the next step. If you don’t have an account yet, you will need to create one by providing your personal information, driver’s license number, and other details.
- Once you are logged in to your account, select the type of road test you want to book (e.g., Class 5 road test for passenger vehicles).
- Choose your preferred location for taking the test from the list of available SAAQ service centres.
- Select a date and time for your road test that is convenient for you.
- Confirm your booking and make payment for the test fee online.
- You will receive a confirmation email with the details of your road test booking.
It is important to note that there may be a waiting period for road test appointments, so it’s a good idea to plan ahead and book your test well in advance